Saturday, July 5, 2014

Kelsey & Luke-Delaware Couples Photography





Kelsey and Luke are getting married next Summer.  We did their engagement session on Luke's families farm.  I was thrilled the minute I arrived.  What a beautiful place.  There were pastures,  a pond,  old milking barn,  silos,  and various out buildings that were great to use as backdrops for the session.  Not to mention that the two of them are an adorable couple to photograph.  She's a tiny thing and you can tell that they adore each other.  I only had to ask if they would mind and they would say,  "Sure,  we can do that."   We spent a few hours just walking,  talking,  and taking pictures.  I really didn't want to leave but,  the sun was heading down.  Here are some of my favorites from their session.  Enjoy!!  









Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!