Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Sunday Mornings-Delaware Photography


There's just something about a lovely Sunday morning and we have  had some great weather lately.  When my older girls were young,  I loved having little tea parties for them.  They would dress up the their dresses,  put on "fancy" gloves and drink tea.  When my second daughter was expecting our first grandchild,  who just happens to be a little girl,  we had a tea party baby shower for her.   My good friend,  Stephanie,  who owns the Georgetown Antique shop (just off the circle)  helped me collect all sorts of vintage tea pots,  cups and saucers,  creamers, and sugar bowls to use for the shower.  I loved it so much that I have continued to collect.  This set seen here was given to me by a very good friend and it once belonged to Miss Pauline Messick.  I dear lady who once lived on my mail route.  That makes it just that much more special.   This past Sunday was so lovely out that I just couldn't pass by the chance to make a nice breakfast for Wrenn and I.  We sat on the porch and had a great time.  Here a few shots of our Sunday morning.  Enjoy!





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!