Monday, October 6, 2014

Crystal & Justin-Delaware Maternity Photography






It was a breezy day when I met with this adorable couple to do their maternity session.  They are so excited about this new little bundle they are expecting.  She is a quiet kind of girl and you can see how he adores her.  He is such a gentlemen.  He even opened the door for her.  I asked if he did that all the time and she said he did that he was so sweet and thoughtful like that.  I'm thinking we need to clone that!!  Despite the windy conditions,  we managed to get some shots in.  Here are my favorites and I can't wait to meet their new little guy!  Enjoy!  









Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!