Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sweet Little A-Delaware Newborn Photography





This Sweet little didn't want to go to sleep at first but,  with some rocking and kisses she finally dozed off.  I love anything vintage and I have had several families bring some of their own things to incorporate into a newborns session.  This session was no exception.  How tickled was I when they showed up with both something that had belonged to both great grandmothers.  The adorable rocking horse once was used by her mommy's grandmother as a child and the western saddle was used by her mommy's other grandmother.  I love the look of both.  Thanks to her family for being patient with me while we made these photos work.  Here is a peak.  Enjoy!!  









Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!