Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Megan & TJ-Delaware Engagement Photography





I love it when clients are so easy to work with but,  it can make it difficult to edit their session.  I want to keep them all and if you have ever had a session with me,  that can make for a lot of images.  I typically take a few shots,  talk a bit,  take a few more,  talk a bit more....and so on.  I know some of you out there are saying "Talk a bit?"  "Really?"  I can tend to be a chatty Cathy but,  I feel sometimes it helps people to relax.  The couple doesn't need my help at all.  They are naturals.  I love working with them and I can't wait until their big day gets here.  They brought their pups along for their session and we got a great shots with all of them but,  that is a surprise and I can't show it on here but,  it is adorable.  Here are my favorites.  Good luck them picking out their favorites.  I had a heck of a time.  Enjoy!!  







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!