Monday, November 17, 2014

Mini Session Update-



I'm doing a small post here so that those of you who have scheduled a time for this Sunday's Mini Sessions will have an idea of what the set up will look like.  My daughter and her husband,  Jim,  stopped by this weekend with their little man and so I grabbed him quickly and we did a few shots.  Love him to pieces.  It's so great being a Gigi.  The candy cane image is what the mini sessions will look like.  I hope this will help you plan.  Call me with any questions.  Can't wait to see all the little ones coming.  Enjoy!  




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!