Thursday, December 14, 2017

Brooke & Keith-Greenhill Country Club Wedding


I love this sweet couple that I was honored to work with back in the fall on their special day.  The fall was a crazy busy time and when I posted on the blog about their wedding,  I didn't get to include some of the amazing ones that I captured during their "couple" part of the session.  They are such a fun and yet romantic couple who were willing to take all of my guidance on posing and made it look so super easy.  I enjoyed my very busy action packed day of shooting with them!!  Happy almost weekend to two of my favorite teachers.  Enjoy!!









Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!