Friday, December 15, 2017

Shannon & Alan-Chickberry Delaware Wedding Photography


Fall weddings are absolutely wonderful...the colors,  the crisp air,  lovely sunsets,  and the fall themes.  It all lends to a wonderful backdrop.  This was one of several weddings that I shot at Chickberry Farms.  Robin and Melinda have a wonderful knack for decorating and I always am amazed at how they make it so lovely.  Shannon and Alan decided to use the little chapel recently added to the farm but,  it was a lovely day in spite of the late fall date.  Here are some of my favorites from this wonderful day.  The bridal party was amazing to work with...they were a blast!!  It always helps me to get great shots when the wedding party is on board for my crazy ideas.  Enjoy!!

























Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!