Thursday, July 4, 2019

Some Sweetness for The Fourth-Delaware Newborn Photography


I was working with a newborn this morning and the mama asked me what type of photography I liked doing best.  I had to think for a minute because,  when I'm actually in the moment,  I love every session I have.  Of course some are easier then others but,  all in all,  I enjoy every minute of it.  I had to admit that I love the newborn the best.  Babies are so unpredictable and can take all the time and patience in the world however,  when you finish,  I have a sense of worth about me.  I am documenting the beginning of a life and that thrills me.  Here is one of those beginnings and little sugar for the holiday! Enjoy !!





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!