Friday, July 12, 2019

Sweet Baby Colt-Delaware Newborn Photography


Pineapple anyone?  Sweet little colt was nearly 3 weeks old when I finally got my hands on him.  In newborn terms that's old :}.  Mama had a special request when we did her maternity shoot...she said she loved pineapples and wanted to do the baby's pictures with pineapples (it was a first for me too).  I was a little nervous for a few reasons 1)  he was an older newborn 2) he was a whopper 3)  I'd never done a baby in a basket with pineapples.  I spend 20 minutes trying to find the best pineapples the store had...I'm sure people thought I was nuts.  I think it was well worth it and baby boy slept like a champ.  Not to worry...Mama's hand was right there just in case.  Enjoy!!





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!